Short Hills, NJ’s Best Credit Card Processor
We know the two things your Short Hills NJ business needs from a credit card processing company:
- The lowest processing rates to save you money
- The best service to help you when you have problems
That’s why Progressive Payment Solutions has the industry’s best rates – guaranteed.
Free Consulting Call
Pair that with premium service that no one else can match, and you’ve found the easiest decision you’ll make this year.
What makes PPS different?
What separates us is simple:
- We’re local
- We’re family-owned
- Most importantly, we put people ahead of profits (unlike most other processing companies) with honesty and integrity.
Team up with a credit card processing company that saves you money while making running your business easier.
PPS always provides:
- The lowest rates for credit card processing
- Industry-leading service
- Personalized support from NJ
- Exceeding security standards
- Decades of processing experience
Fill out a simple, clear contract with no hidden fees to get started.
Choose Progressive Payment Solutions today and get a local payment processor that will move you forward.
What our customers are saying
Jonathan is extremely customer service oriented and always helps his clients with any issues that may arise. Unusual to most businesses he personally gets involved and makes sure things are resolved in a timely manner. He and his sons are a great resource to any business as well (as he trained them). Jonathan always tries to make quality introductions to his clients and treats everyone with integrity and respect.
Founder & CEO
World Golf Network
Progressive Payment Solutions has been a very trustworthy credit card processor for my company for many years. They have always been there when we needed them and have never had any issues working with them.
Jonathan Kramer will always make sure that your company is taken care of and I recommend them to anyone who needs a Credit Card Processor.
Valencia Imports / Rachel Shoes
GAIN Communications has been using Progressive Payment Solutions to process credit card payments for many years. Their attention to detail and customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring their services. When others fail Progressive Payment Solutions far exceeds our expectations.
GAIN Communications, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a credit card processor do and why do you need them?
Every business in Short Hills, NJ requires a credit card processor if they want to accept credit card payments.
These processors help transfer credit card information from these payments and ensure everything is quick and organized.
Credit card processors also help their clients meet security standards, obtain equipment that meets their needs, and provide customer service to quickly solve any payment issues.
The PPS 4 Step Process
- Schedule a call with a PPS customer care agent.
- During that call, you answer a few basic questions about your business (how you are currently processing credit cards, how you want to process cards moving forward, etc). You also provide us with a few current monthly processing statements to help us understand how we can help you the most.
- Using that info, PPS selects the best solution to meet your business’s needs.
- After our session, you’ll receive an evaluation from us showing exactly how much you will save each month on processing fees.
Then you fill out a simple contract. That’s it!
How Cash Discounting works for Short Hills NJ Businesses
See a basic example that shows how you’ll save using Cash Discounting, :
Your customer wants to buy something that costs $100.
- If the customer chooses to pay in cash, the total would be $100 for them.
- If they pay with a credit card, you enter $100 just like a normal transaction.
From there, the PPS gateway automatically adds 3.99% to that credit card transaction total (the cost of processing the credit card).
The customer’s receipt simply displays an extra line item just below the invoice total of $100. It will read “$3.99 non-cash charge (or NCC)”.
In this case, the total will be $103.99 for your customer who paid with their credit card.
Our federally-authorized cash discounting system motivates customers to pay with cash. This helps your business eliminate any payment processing fees.