Livingston, NJ’s Best Credit Card Processor
Every business in Livingston, NJ needs these two things from a credit card processing company:
- The lowest processing rates to reduce your operating costs
- The best service to fix your problems fast
That’s it. That’s all. And that’s us!
Free Consulting Call
None delivers lower costs or better performance than Progressive Payment Solutions. Period.
What makes PPS the best choice for your business?
- You’ll receive the guaranteed best rates in the entire industry
- You’ll get customer service that no one else can match (find out why below)
Put these together and you’ve found the only payment processor you’ll ever need.
Why is PPS different from other payment processors?
What separates our service is simple:
- We’re a local, born-and-raised NJ business
- We’re family-owned
- Most importantly, we put your business ahead of profits with honesty and integrity (unlike other processing companies)
PPS always provides:
- The cheapest rates for credit card processing
- Unbeatable service
- Personalized support from professionals located in NJ
- The latest in security standards
- Nearly three decades of processing experience
Fill out a simple, clear contract with no hidden fees to get started.
Choose Progressive Payment Solutions today and get a local payment processor who moves your business forward.
What our customers are saying
Jonathan is extremely customer service oriented and always helps his clients with any issues that may arise. Unusual to most businesses he personally gets involved and makes sure things are resolved in a timely manner. He and his sons are a great resource to any business as well (as he trained them). Jonathan always tries to make quality introductions to his clients and treats everyone with integrity and respect.
Founder & CEO
World Golf Network
Progressive Payment Solutions has been a very trustworthy credit card processor for my company for many years. They have always been there when we needed them and have never had any issues working with them.
Jonathan Kramer will always make sure that your company is taken care of and I recommend them to anyone who needs a Credit Card Processor.
Valencia Imports / Rachel Shoes
GAIN Communications has been using Progressive Payment Solutions to process credit card payments for many years. Their attention to detail and customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring their services. When others fail Progressive Payment Solutions far exceeds our expectations.
GAIN Communications, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a credit card processor do and why do you need them?
Every business in Livingston, NJ requires a credit card processor if they want to accept credit card payments.
A processor assists the transfer credit card information from these payments to ensure everything happens in an organized and timely manner.
Credit card processors also help their clients with payment security standards, payment equipment that they need, and quickly solve any payment issues that come up.
The PPS 4 Step Process
1. Schedule a call with a PPS customer care agent.
2. During that call, you answer a few basic questions about your business (such as how you are currently processing credit cards or how you want to process cards moving forward).
You also provide us with a few recent processing statements to help us understand how we can help you the most.
3. We’ll use this info to select the best solution to meet your business’s needs.
4. After our session, you’ll receive an evaluation from us that shows exactly how much you will save each month on processing fees.
Then you fill out a simple contract. That’s it!
How Cash Discounting works for Livingston NJ Businesses
See a basic example that shows how you’ll save using Cash Discounting, :
Your customer wants to buy something that costs $100.
- If they pay in cash, the total would be $100 for them.
- If they pay via credit card, you enter $100 just like a normal transaction.
From there, the PPS gateway automatically adds 3.99% to that credit card transaction total (to cover the cost of processing the credit card).
The customer’s receipt simply includes an extra line item just below the invoice total of $100. It will read “$3.99 non-cash charge (or NCC)”.
Thus, the total will be $103.99 for your customer who paid with their credit card.
Our federally-authorized cash discounting system motivates customers in any state to pay with cash. This moves your business forward by eliminating payment processing fees.