Why Pay More? Cut Thousands Off Your Monthly Costs With Mendham, NJ’s Best Credit Card Processor
Do your Mendham, NJ business a favor:
Reduce payment processing costs each month with Progressive Payment Solutions.
Here’s how we save you money:
- We give you the lowest processing rates in the industry
- PPS’ transparent fee policy means you’ll never pay hidden fees again
- You can eliminate 100% of your credit card processing fees with our unique payment system called Cash Discounting.
Free Consulting Call
Progressive Payment Solutions offers the lowest credit card processing rates, while still offering the best customer service.
What else will joining PPS for payment processing mean for you?
On top of the lowest rates in the industry, we always provide:
- First-class service that solves your payment problems quickly
- Easy, problem-free service thanks to our decades of experience
- Personalized service, recommendations, and support with customer care from a family-owned NJ business
- In-person help with equipment, financial-information security, and troubleshooting
Join PPS for the lowest rates and the best service. Period.
Get started today. Fill out a simple, clear contract with no hidden fees.
What our customers are saying
“Extremely Customer Oriented”
Jonathan is extremely customer service oriented and always helps his clients with any issues that may arise. Unusual to most businesses he personally gets involved and makes sure things are resolved in a timely manner. He and his sons are a great resource to any business as well (as he trained them). Jonathan always tries to make quality introductions to his clients and treats everyone with integrity and respect.
Founder & CEO
World Golf Network
“They have always been there when we needed them”
Progressive Payment Solutions has been a very trustworthy credit card processor for my company for many years. They have always been there when we needed them and have never had any issues working with them.
Jonathan Kramer will always make sure that your company is taken care of and I recommend them to anyone who needs a Credit Card Processor.
Valencia Imports / Rachel Shoes
“Progressive Payment Solutions far exceeds our expectations”
GAIN Communications has been using Progressive Payment Solutions to process credit card payments for many years. Their attention to detail and customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring their services. When others fail, Progressive Payment Solutions far exceeds our expectations.
GAIN Communications, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a credit card processor do (and why every business needs them)
Dealing with credit card info is serious business: after all, highly confidential information is involved with payments for any business in Whippany, NJ.
Thus, we all need a credit card processor to accept credit card payments.
Credit card processors ensure credit card information is transferred quickly and according to security standards between the various parties involved with each transaction.
Credit card processors also help their clients with payment security and credit card processing equipment. Plus, they help solve any payment issues so a business can keep running smoothly.
PPS does all this and more. Here’s how to get started:
The PPS 5 Step Process
1. Schedule a call with a PPS customer agent.
2. Answer a few simple questions surrounding your business (for example: how you are currently processing credit cards, how you want to start process cards, etc)
Provide us with a few current monthly processing statements that will show us how we’ll save you the most money and alleviate any problems.
3. Using this info, PPS will select the best payment solution to meet your unique needs.
4. After our session, we’ll send you our evaluation that shows exactly how much you will save each month on processing fees.
5. Finally, you fill out a simple contract.
How Cash Discounting Works for Your Whippany NJ Business
Here’s a quick example that shows how you’ll completely eliminate your processing fees using Cash Discounting, :
Your customer wants to buy something that costs $100.
If the customer chooses to pay in cash, the total would be $100.
If they pay with a credit card, you’ll still enter $100 just like any other transaction.
From there, the PPS gateway authorizes 3.99% added to the credit card transaction total (to cover your cost of processing the credit card).
The customer’s receipt simply lists an extra line item below the invoice total of $100. This line item reads “$3.99 non-cash charge (or NCC)”.
The total will be $103.99 for your customer who paid with their credit card.
Cash discounting is a federally-authorized system that is approved in all 50 states.
You may have already seen it working at gas stations, restaurants, or other businesses.
Put simply: it motivates customers to pay with cash, or else they pay all of the processing fees.
Eliminate your payment processing fees with Cash Discounting.