Save Your Montclair, NJ Business Thousands Per Month
If you’re looking to pay less on processing fees while getting the best service for your Montclair, NJ business, Progressive Payment Solutions has what you’re looking for.
Free Consulting Call
Team up with PPS to get the payment processing you deserve from a local NJ processing company.
How can you be sure? Just take a look at the facts:
– PPS provides our clients with the guaranteed lowest processing rates in the industry
– You’ll never have to worry about hidden fees thanks to the PPS transparent fee policy
– We can help you eliminate 100% of your credit card processing fees with our unique Cash Discount Program, which lets you pass any fees on to another party
We don’t just offer huge savings for your business. We also provide:
- Unbeatable service that solves any problem fast
- Local, in-person NJ customer support
- Decades of industry insights for the best payment experience
- Personalized recommendations and insights from a family-owned business
- In-person help and troubleshooting for financial security and equipment issues
What our customers are saying
Jonathan is extremely customer service oriented and always helps his clients with any issues that may arise. Unusual to most businesses he personally gets involved and makes sure things are resolved in a timely manner. He and his sons are a great resource to any business as well (as he trained them). Jonathan always tries to make quality introductions to his clients and treats everyone with integrity and respect.
Founder & CEO
World Golf Network
Progressive Payment Solutions has been a very trustworthy credit card processor for my company for many years. They have always been there when we needed them and have never had any issues working with them.
Jonathan Kramer will always make sure that your company is taken care of and I recommend them to anyone who needs a Credit Card Processor.
Valencia Imports / Rachel Shoes
GAIN Communications has been using Progressive Payment Solutions to process credit card payments for many years. Their attention to detail and customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring their services. When others fail Progressive Payment Solutions far exceeds our expectations.
GAIN Communications, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a credit card processor do?
Any business in Montclair Hills, NJ knows credit card information needs to be handled quickly and securely. That’s why each business needs a credit card processor to accept credit card payments.
Payment processors guide the secure transfer of this financial information, while also ensuring everything takes place quickly and orderly between all of the parties, such as the banks, credit card associations, etc.
PPS does all of this and more:
We help businesses meet payment security standards, select the right credit card processing equipment, and even go to various business locations to install it. Not only that, but we also troubleshoot any processing issues or problems.
Why? Because we take your credit card processing personally. We don’t rest until everything payment-related is running smoothly for you.
Ready to get started? You’ll be surprised by how easy we make it:
Our Easy 4-Step PPS Process
1. Schedule a call with a PPS customer agent.
2. Answer a few simple questions surrounding your business (for example: how you currently process credit cards, what changes you would like, etc)
3. Provide us with a few current monthly processing statements that will show us how we’ll save you the most money and alleviate any problems you’ve been experiencing.
From there, PPS uses these insights to choose the best payment solution for your business needs. We’ll send you a custom evaluation that shows exactly how much you will save each month on processing fees.
4. Finally, you fill out a simple contract.
The whole process often takes you 30 minutes or less, but can mean saving you thousands of dollars each month.
How else can you save with PPS?
Simple: With a new system that eliminates your payment processing costs called Cash Discounting.
Here’s How Cash Discounting Works With Your Montclair, NJ Business
Discover how you can completely eliminate your payment processing fees using Cash Discounting with this simple example:
Example: Your customer wants to buy something that costs $100.
- If the customer chooses to pay in cash, the total will be $100.
- If they pay with a credit card, you enter $100 just like any other transaction.
- From there, the PPS gateway authorizes 3.99% added to the credit card transaction total (to cover your cost of processing the credit card).
- The customer’s receipt simply lists an extra line item below the invoice total of $100. This line item reads “$3.99 non-cash charge (or NCC)”.
- The total will be $103.99 for your customer who paid with their credit card.
Cash discounting is a federally-authorized system that is approved in all 50 states. You may have already seen it working at gas stations, restaurants, or other businesses.
Put simply: it motivates customers to pay with cash, or else they pay all of the processing fees.
Eliminate your payment processing fees with Cash Discounting.